Friday, March 8, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

That's a tough one.  I like where I am, only because our family is here, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.  However, I don't like the winters, the liberal politics, or the insanely high cost of living.  I would not want to leave the U.S.  Maybe go south somewhere, like the Carolinas.  I want to stay close to the beach.  I've never actually been to the Carolinas, but I'm sure I would love it.  Florida sounds nice, too.  Ideally, I would love to have a "summer home"  in Rhode Island and "winter home" in Florida.  That would be my dream.   Maybe someday.  Right now, though, we're staying put.  DH and I have talked about moving, but we both agree that it's best for the kids to have their grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc close by.  So, here we are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment