Saturday, March 2, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: What is the thing you most wish you were great at?

YAY! Another easy one!  I wish I was great at finishing things!  I'm really good at starting things, not so good at following through.  You should see all the 1/2 completed craft projects I've got in the closet!  And all the times I've tried to lose weight. It's a bit crazy.  I don't even bother to make New Year's resolutions any more. I'm getting better, though!  Hey! I've stuck with this challenge, haven't I?  I also started reading the Bible on a year long plan in January, and, here we are on March 2, and I'm still with it! Go, me!  I've skipped a few days, but I've always caught myself up.  So, I'm sticking with something! LOL

Oh! I also wish I was great at being organized.  It would make life so much easier.  I'm really good at getting things organized.  It's keeping them organized that I struggle with.  I guess it goes back to the following through thing.  

And here's a silly picture of Ryan I took last night. I thought it was really funny. Such a goof ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment