Friday, March 15, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: If you could have 1 superpower, what would it be and what would be the first thing you did with it?

I think I would like to be invisible.  I often say, "To be a fly on THAT wall....".  Ok. I admit it.  I'm nosy.   But then, I think that there's probably a lot of conversations that I think I'd like to hear, but I know I'd hear stuff I wish I hadn't. Ignorance is bliss.  Of course, I would have a lot of fun being invisible.  Opening doors people had closed.  Moving stuff on people.  Nothing harmful.  Just fun. 

There was a show on TV a while ago.  I don't remember the name of it, but it was about this guy who got the next day's newspaper delivered to his door every morning.  He would pick one story out of it and go and change it for the better.  For example, he might read about a woman who was going to fall out of a building and go and save her.  Of course, the story always got really complicated because he couldn't talk about how he knew what was going to happen.  I forget why.  Anyway, I think that would be cool, too, being able to help people like that.  That would be a cool super power, too.  

But, I already have the greatest super power of all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment