Friday, February 22, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Describe a few of your pet peeves.

  1. People who throw stuff out their car windows, particularly cigarette butts. The world is not your garbage can OR your ash tray!
  2. People who swear at their kids.  I admit I'm not always the most patient with mine and have lost it more times then I care to count, but to use profanity on a child is just awful in my book.
  3. People who don't clean up after their dogs.  I get that your dog has to do its business, but don't just leave it there!  No one wants to see it and it's just GROSS!
  4. People who claim "tolerance", until you disagree with them.  
  5. Any time someone misuses their, there, and they're.
  6. Or its and it's.
That's 6.  I'm sure there are more.  I tend to get annoyed a lot.  I've learned to just let stuff roll off my back. Most of it is just not worth getting upset over.  Like #5 and 6 above.  Yes, it's annoying, but not worth very much frustration.  Just glad I'm not an English teacher. LOL
    

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere Ms Norton felt a tremor in the universe at the mention of 5 and 6.

    ReplyDelete