Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: What defines you?

I hate introspection. It's too hard and I always see things I don't like. What defines me?  I'm not even sure I know what that means.  I mean the easy answer is Jesus and of course that's true, but I'm a unique person.  What defines me?  Can't you just ask me what my favorite color is?  (Purple) How I like my eggs cooked? (Scrambled) What defines me?  Motherhood is a big part of me.  I feel like all I write about in this blog are Jesus and my kids! LOL  I guess those 2 things are a big part of the definition of me.  What defines me?  I guess it is those 2 things.  

That's all. Like I said, I hate introspection.  

1 comment:

  1. It's good for you to stretch your creativity though! (Easy for me to say, since I'm not the one doing these prompts. LOL)

    ReplyDelete