Tuesday, February 19, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?

Passions.  That's a tough word for me.  I tend to be very laid back, so passion doesn't just come naturally.  

  1. Of course, I'm passionate about Jesus Christ.  He's my everything. I'm passionate about knowing Him better and sharing Him with those around me.  He is Hope and Life.  He called Himself the Bread of Life and I want all the hungry of the world to be filled with Him.
  2. I definitely have a passion for reading.  I will read anything and everything.  I always have a book going and am currently reading through the Bible in a year.  I'm in Leviticus right now.  
  3. One word: chocolate.
 

1 comment:

  1. I did The Bible in 90 Days thing a couple of years ago. Intense.

    I am ridiculously passionate about photography. I value all the old photos my Gram gave me before she passed away and I make a point of taking lots of photos now too, because they have the ability to capture so much. I look back and am reminded of so many things: blessings, happy memories, how something looked. I can look at the same photo a dozen times and see it differently each time. They are such treasures, because they timestamp the intangible parts of life that time changes, sometimes without us seeing it. I love that I can go back and see visible proof of how richly I have always been blessed.

    ReplyDelete