- I've lived in the same city my whole life. Some might think that's boring, and sometimes it can be, but I like having roots. My whole family is here (parents, sibling, aunts, uncles, cousins). I really can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in my life.
- I'm a game show junkie. I LOVE them! I watch at least 2 or 3 a day and will often DVR them if I can't watch them. I love GSN (Game Show Network) and it drives my hubby a little crazy sometimes. One of my life goals is to get on Jeopardy.
- I love purses and have a weakness for Vera Bradley.
- I've never been to Disney World, but plan to go for my 40th birthday. Only 3 years to go. I will be the biggest kid there!! I can't wait to embarrass my (then) 14 year old daughter! LOL
- I love to read and have so many books and I just keep acquiring more. Getting a Kindle this past Christmas has not helped my booking hoarding habit. I also have a list of "to reads" a mile long. My idea of a perfect vacation would be a beach, a pile of books, iced coffee, and a babysitter for 4 hours every afternoon. Favorite books include, but are not limited to: The Bible, Love Comes Softly, The Chronicles of Narnia series, To Kill A Mockingbird
- Speaking of coffee, I love the stuff! It's truly a gift from God, as is chocolate!
- My favorite movie of all time is It's A Wonderful Life. I know it's always considered a Christmas movie, but it's really not. Most of the movie doesn't take place at Christmas. I also love The Sound of Music, Amazing Grace, and Finding Nemo.
- I have 3 children, Elizabeth Claire, age 11, Ian David, age 9, and Ryan Marcus, age 2. Being a mom is the best!
- My middle name is Eileen, after my mother's sister, Dorothy Eileen.
- I have 2 cats named Squiggy and Lucy. They keep life interesting.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
30 Day Challenge: Day 1
Taking on a creative challenge! Thanks, Heather for turning me on to the 30 day blog challenge. It should be fun. Hopefully, I'll keep up with it. Today's challenge: List 10 random things about yourself.