Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

This one should be EASY for me!  I have a bunch of them. 
  1. Donuts.  Well, sweets in general, but donuts in particular.  Yum!  I have such a hard time saying no.  They're just SO good!  Sweet bits of fried goodness!  And forget it if they're filled.  That's just too much to expect.  Can't. Turn. Away!!
  2. Caring too much what others think.  I try not to, but I do think a lot about what others are thinking about me.  I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting over it.  I mean, I'm not in high school any more.  If you want to my friend, great!  If not, that's ok, too!  If you don't want to be my friend because I don't wear certain clothes, drive a certain car, or live in a certain type of house, really it's your problem, not mine.  That's easy to say.  A little harder to live, but I'm getting better.
  3. Vera Bradley purses.  I just think they're the coolest things ever.  It's a good thing they're not cheap or I'd have to buy a bigger house for all of the ones I would own! LOL  I recently acquired this one, thanks to my in-laws and their generous birthday donations.  
  4. Babies.  I just love them!  I don't want any more of my own, but I love to love on them and kiss them and squeeze them and inhale that amazing new baby scent!  Aaah! It's awesome!  I love when someone I know has a baby. I even have a hard time in restaurants and grocery stores not going up to complete strangers and offering to hold their babies.  I know. It would be totally stalker-creepy, but I still want to do it.
  5. Pinterest.  Love, love, love it!  I could spend all day on it.  I pin stuff like crazy.  I know I'll never actually do half of it, but it's nice to know all the ideas are there if I want them.  And some of the stuff on the humor page is just the 2 minute escape I need about 7:30 at night to get me through that last hour and half before all the kids are in bed.  ;-)
    

3 comments:

  1. Number one is one of the reasons we are friends. ;-) I'm just sorry we don't live close enough for regular donut dates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I guess we'll have to settle for on-line donut dates for now. Let me know when you want to have another. BTW, have you tried Dunkin's brownie batter donut? They had it for Valentine's Day. DELISH! I'm kind of glad it was a limited time thing. Or I would probably be 500 lbs by the end of the year! LOL

      Delete
    2. I didn't end up trying that one because I was afraid it might be too rich. Now I'm kind of glad I didn't know any better. LOL! I will definitely let you know when it's time for another virtual Dunkin date. I just had a (real) one with Troy on Sunday! (An apple crumb and an old fashioned.) (Because it matters. LOL!)

      Delete