Saturday, February 16, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?

This should be easy. I like to think I'm a generally happy person.

  1. Coffee!!  Always happy to have that!
  2. The snow that was falling when I woke up this morning. The flakes were so big and beautiful.  I knew it wasn't going to stick or pile up, so it was easy to be happy about it.
  3. I'm going to my brother-in-law's fiancee's baby shower tomorrow.  I'm so excited about my twin nieces that are due in April.  They had a baby last January that only lived 9 days.  So grateful to God that little Olivia and Isabela are healthy.  I can't wait to meet them!
  4. My kitty Squiggy just chilling on the desk next to me.  He's a faithful companion, always by my side.  He reminds me of a dog sometimes.
  5. The house is quiet.  I love this time of morning.  Everyone else is sleeping and it's peaceful.  Aaaah!

So, that's the 5 things I'm happiest about right now, at this moment.  My life is overflowing with blessings, so had I done this yesterday, it would have been a totally different list, and if I do it again later, it will be a different list.  God is so good to me!!

Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples! ~ Psalm 105:1

 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I love looking around me at the million tiny blessings that make my world wonderful.

    ReplyDelete